Get After It Sales
The speaking business would be easy if it weren’t for the sales process. Dawnna developed the Fyrebrand Sales Method for speakers, like her, whose success depends on sales; speakers who want a foundational, repeatable formula that makes the sales conversation flow naturally while closing bigger and more lucrative deals effortlessly.
This program makes all the other sales training you’ve invested in exponentially more valuable when you discover how to:
- Get paid up front 90% of the time
- Create an incentive list that gets you 4x more deals
- Identify the tire-kickers from the top two buyer personas
- Master the sales conversation even if you hate sales.
NOTE: Registration will be cut off at 12 noon on Friday, Aug. 20th, 2021.
This event will be a HYBRID. You may choose to attend either virtually or in-person. Select your option at checkout.
In the Spirit of Cavett, this Hybrid Event Production, is being produced by Tiffany Theen, Theen & Associates.
Your Consent for Use of Photographic Images & Recordings
Registration and attendance at, or participation in a National Speaker Association Central Florida Chapter events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NSA CF’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
Dawnna's Three top accomplishments:
1. Built a $250M Tech Consultancy after being homeless at 19.
2. Claims to have the best clients ever
3. Created several highly successful methodologies (sales, marketing, entrepreneurship, copywriting, influence, and mindset) that have been nationally adopted and used to help people succeed.
Even though she retired at 39, Dawnna started her second career sharing lessons in Entrepreneurship, Sales, Marketing, Influence, and the Four Principles about 30 days after retirement.She doesn’t believe in just getting results. She wants to help people have transformative results which they can pass on. As a speaker, she feels it’s her job to change the minds of hundreds and thousands of people in 45 minutes. As a coach, she gets a little more time.Her friends call her relentless... and they also say that she will be that really old lady that will have people wondering what she's up to next. She plans to live up to it.