- This event has passed.
End of Year Gala & Chapter Awards
Presented by: Sylvie Di Giusto, CSP
Discover Your Fair Advantage
How do you set yourself apart as a speaker from your peers and competitors? How do you distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack? What exactly makes you stand out? Why should event professionals or decision-makers trust, follow, buy from you, or buy into you? These are profound questions that any professional speaker should be able to answer instantly. However, we rarely take the time to identify what makes us one of a kind and discover how we can leverage this fair advantage for our speaking career and business.
During this interactive presentation, you will uncover the unique qualities and traits that you individually bring to your prospects and clients and that enable you to excel as a speaking professional. Through thought-provoking insights and profound questions, you discover the intersections of sixteen different factors that cannot be replicated by anyone else in the speaking industry, making you a “category of one.”
By attending this session, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of what makes you an invaluable asset to prospects and clients.
- Develop an authentic personal brand that will make people want to work with you or do business with you.
- Become more confident in presenting yourself and advocating for yourself and your work.
- Develop your personal brand voice and learn how to use it to instantly convince event professionals or decision-makers.
- Uncover your unique selling points and learn how to best communicate them.
NOTE: Register by noon the day before this event
Your Consent for Use of Photographic Images & Recordings
Registration and attendance at, or participation in a National Speaker Association Central Florida Chapter events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to NSA CF’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.